Routing Number: 322077795
High Yield Checking
Rainy Day Savings
Health Savings Account
Certificate of Deposit
Education Savings Account
Premium Trust Account (non-Farmers)
Health Savings Account
Farmers Premium Trust Account
Commercial Real Estate
Smart Office Loan
Protege Loan Program
Preferred Agent Mortgage
Bank anytime with online banking.
Convenience in the palm of your hand.
Make deposits wherever you are.
FICO Score Opt-in
Round It Up
Financial Education Center
Prescription Savings Card
Financial Wellness Check
Open an Account
Financial Education Center
Money Matters Blog
Money Matters Newsletter
How To Successfully Work From Home
Five Easy Ways to Cut Monthly Expenses
5 Easy Tips to Make Debt Consolidation Work for You
Advantages of Online Banking
How to Protect Your Credit During the COVID-19 Crisis
Board of Directors
Great changes are taking place at your Credit Union!
Now earn big while you spend with a Crystal Visa®. We’re offering:
A $100 statement credit, after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
0% Intro APR on purchases for the first six months
Limited Time: New Credit Card Sweepstakes! All new Credit Cards opened from August 23 to October 31 can be entered to win a $100 bonus! Open a new card and every purchase before Oct 31st, gets an automatic entry to win one of TEN $100 bonuses. The more purchases you make, the better your odds!
Now earn big while you spend with a Crystal Visa®. We’re offering:
Our Crystal Visa card has been awarded the Gold Medal for Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Credit Card by Kiplinger’s magazine. Their evaluation: “Worth the fee.” (which we waive for the first year so you can try the card risk free!)
Maximize every dollar with the only credit card you'll need – Crystal Visa®. Earn up to 3% cash back on most all purchases for the first 12 months. After that you still earn up to 2.5% on purchases. No more having to switch cards depending on what you’re buying in order to maximize points.
Plus, your cash back reward points will never expire. Which means your Crystal Visa® is now the best card in your wallet.
Bonus! Enjoy 0% APR on ALL purchases for the first 6 months from account opening on purchases. So you can pay down balances faster, while earning cash back.
It’s time to earn faster!
Crystal Visa Agreement and Disclosures
Earn 3 rewards points for every $1 you spend. Redeem points for cash back! You may also redeem for travel, merchandise, or events.
Cash back reward points do not expire and may be gifted.
Minimum redemption amount is $50 (5,000 points).
Redeem My Points
$100 Bonus for New Credit Cards for: Crystal Visa, Select Visa & Visa Platinum: A $100 (one hundred dollars) bonus will be paid in the form of “Visa Statement Credit” when at least $5,000.00 (five thousand dollars) is spent in purchases within the first 3 months (qualifying period) of the “New” Visa card opening. Bonuses will be paid out within 90 days after the qualification period. Example: If a card is activated on January 1, 2021 and the total of qualifying purchases for the months of January, February and March is at least $5,000, the primary borrower will receive a Bonus of $100 (one hundred dollars) no later than July 1, 2021. Limit of one reward/bonus per member number. Qualifying transactions must “post” to the designated account during the qualified period. All qualifying purchases will count towards the $5,000 in spent purchases unless return for credit of any of the qualifying transactions takes place within 90 days of the end of the qualifying period. Transactions may take two business days from the date of purchase to post. Member must be in good standing to be eligible for bonus. New accounts are subject to FIGFCU approval and all other terms and conditions apply. This offer is valid only for individual account /card holders, is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. The $100 Bonus is a product promotion sponsored by FIGFCU and may be discontinued at any time. Visa is a registered trademark.
Zero Percent (0%) Introductory Rate Promotion is offered on ALL purchases for new FIGFCU Crystal Visa® account holders. If you are in an introductory rate promotion period, you are not eligible to transfer other loan balances, line of credit balances and credit card account balances to take advantage of the introductory rate promotion.
The program promotion may be modified, suspended or cancelled or may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty. Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change the promotion rates and program retention period from time to time. You will be notified of any expiration or program changes as required by law. Contact Farmers Insurance Credit Union for details on applicable conversion to current rate and payment options which are then in effect. At Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union's sole discretion, the promotion offering of the program may be terminated, for any reason, including but not limited to a “Rules Violations”, Your Farmers Insurance Credit Union account is not in good standing or is suspected of fraud, or if you move to another Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Credit Card.
This program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes.
Loss of Introductory APR: We may end your introductory APR and/or apply the Penalty APR if you make a late payment or are Over limit.
Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in the Billing Rights section of the Visa® Credit Card Agreement.
Effective Offering Dates: Promotion period for Zero Percent (0%) introductory is effective for at least the first 6 (six) months from activation of new FIGFCU Crystal Visa® Credit Cards opened beginning July 30, 2020 through “until further notice”.
If you are in an introductory rate promotion, you are not eligible to increase limits until the introductory rate promotion has expired.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS The introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will apply to purchases made during a promotional period of 6 (six) months from the date of opening of your Crystal Visa® account. After this promotional period ends, 6 (six) months from the date of activation of your Visa account, your standard APR will apply to any remaining balance and to all new purchases and balance transfers. The terms of this introductory rate may not be applied to existing Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union Visa accounts.
This promotional introductory offer is based on meeting Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union’s criteria for creditworthiness. Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union will review your credit and employment history and any other information permitted by law to process your application. The credit line on this account will be determined after a credit review of your application by Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union and will be based on various factors, including income. FIGFCU maintains the right to not open this account if: a) the information provided is incomplete, inaccurate or cannot be verified, or if you do not meet Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union’s standards for creditworthiness; b) your name and/or mailing address on the credit application have been altered; c) the income you reported on the application is insufficient to support the opening of this account; or d) you do not meet Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union’s membership eligibility or “member in good standing” requirements. You have the right to review your credit history by contacting the appropriate credit reporting agencies.
Change in APRs, Fees and Other Terms: Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union may change the APRs, fees and other terms of your account at any time in accordance with applicable law and the Visa Credit Card Agreement. Factors we may consider in determining whether and how to change your terms include, but are not limited to, a late payment or an extension of credit that exceeds the credit limit, the frequency and severity of defaults and other indications of risk on accounts with Farmers Insurance Federal Credit Union and other creditors. To the extent allowed by law, the new terms will affect all outstanding balances. If we increase your APRs for any reason other than an increase in the Prime Rate, the new APRs will apply only to new transactions you make after we notify you of the change in writing.
No points are earned for finance charges, fees, cash advances, convenience checks, foreign transactions currency charges, purchase or currency charges for crypto currency, or insurance charges posted to their account. Charges or transactions may be added to, or removed from, the lists of eligible charges and transactions from time to time at the sole discretion of the Crystal Rewards Program.
Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union (Sponsor)
New Credit Card Sweepstakes 2021 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST DRAWING CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter, you must: (a) be a legal resident of one of the United States, (b) be (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, U.S. military installations located in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law. Employees and representatives of Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union (FIGFCU), subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, any prize provider, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, fulfillment or administration of the " New Credit Card Sweepstakes 2021 " and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility at any time.
2. How to Enter: Participation in the New Credit Card Sweepstakes 2021 takes place between August 23, 2021 through October 31, 2021). Use a newly opened FIGFCU Visa® Select, Platinum Visa®, or Visa® Crystal Credit Card for your purchases and get entered for a chance to win one of ten $100 prizes. Current Visa Cardholders are not eligible to participate in the purchase/use entry but may submit a single handwritten entry as detailed, card holders must be in good standing and with available limit or mailing in a 3 X 5 card with name, address, and phone number, placed in a sealed envelope addressed to FIGFCU, Attn: New Credit Card Sweepstakes 2021, 2255 North Ontario Street, Ste. 320, Burbank, CA 91504. FIGFCU is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail. Illegible/incomplete or machine generated entries will be disqualified.
Only one mail in entry per person: All entries become the property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
3. Conduct: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Drawing. Entrants further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service.
4. Prize: FIGFCU will award ten (10) $100 awards, winning proceeds will be given as statement credits to the members credit card account by 11/19/2021.
No substitutions or redemptions will be made. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Sponsor will directly post the Sweepstakes Prize to winners FIGFCU Credit Card account or pay for standard delivery postage for shipping within the UNITED STATES to any winner if needed.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received/submitted. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility.
6. Winners List: The names of the prize winner may be obtained after November 19, 2021 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: FIGFCU Attn: New Credit Card Sweepstakes Winner 2021. 2255 North Ontario Street, Ste. 320, Burbank, CA 91504.
Sponsor: Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union, 2255 North Ontario Street, Ste. 320, Burbank, CA 91504. Phone number: 800.877.2345 is the operator of this Contest and is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all prizes.